We gratefully accept donations of new and gently used clothing, household goods and toiletries.
All good donations items are accepted at Safe Haven Resource Center, 414 W 1st Street, Duluth on weekdays from 8am-4pm.
Alternative donation arrangements can be made by request by contacting our Executive Director, Susan Utech, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (218)730-2478.
We also appreciate other items including new or gently used…
- Mattress Pads
- Pots and Pans
- Cell phones
- TVs, microwaves, computers, etc.
- Perfume and mouth wash
- Knives, scissors or other sharp items
- Worn clothing and/or household goods
- Children’s toys
- Men’s clothing
Other agencies accepting gently used and new clothing and household goods:
- Damiano Center — 206 W 4th Street, Room 212, Duluth — 218-722-5247
- Goodwill — 700 Garfield Avenue, Duluth — 218-722-3050
- Goodwill — 4883 Miller Trunk Highway, Hermantown — 218-722-3050