We’re wherever survivors need us.
Safe Haven has two locations. Our Resource Center provides comprehensive services to all victims and survivors of domestic violence including legal advocacy, self-sufficiency, personal support, youth support, and opportunities to meet with police, attorneys, therapists and other support providers.
Safe Haven Resource Center offers an “off-the-street” service to victims and survivors of domestic violence.
The vision of the Resource Center is to provide a safe location where all the needs of victims are met, children are protected, violence stops, families heal and thrive, economic justice increases, hope is realized, batterers are held accountable and all professionals work together.
Safe Haven Resource Center provides quick and comprehensive services, including:
- Legal advocacy − help with obtaining restraining orders and navigating the criminal justice system.
- Self-Sufficiency services – assistance with housing, education, employment, and childcare.
- Safety planning and 911 emergency phones.
- Opportunities to meet with police, attorneys, therapists, healthcare providers, housing specialists, and other support providers.
- Information and referrals.
- Personal support and support groups.
- Youth support
- Drop-in center equipped with full kitchen, shower, comfortable lounge, and internet access.
Walk in anytime Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm.
414 West 1st Street
Duluth, MN 55802
(Across from City Hall)
Or contact us:
*Calls after hours will be answered through our 24/7 shelter crisis line