Survivors come to us with nothing.
We start by giving them hope.
Summary of Services:
- 24-hour emergency shelter for victims of abuse and their children and pets
- 24-hour crisis hotline
- 218-728-6481 (Voice/TDD)
- 1-877-880-3094 (Toll-Free)
- Assistance in filing protective orders
- Court advocacy
- Safety planning
- Information and referrals
- Assistance with gaining housing, employment, education, and childcare
- Support for youth affected by domestic violence
- Professional training and community education
- Free education and support groups