We gratefully accept donations of new and gently used clothing, household goods and toiletries.
All good donations items are accepted at Safe Haven Resource Center, 414 W 1st Street, Duluth on Thursdays from 8am-4pm.
Alternative donation arrangements can be made by request by contacting our Executive Director, Susan Utech, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (218)730-2478.
If you are a business, organization, school, class, church group, community group, event organizer – consider inviting our Traveling Donation Trunk to your location! Sign up for a few days to a few weeks (whatever works for you and your group) and we’ll drop it off, you fill it up, we’ll bring it back! Donating just got more fun and easy!
We also appreciate other items including new or gently used…
- Mattress Pads
- Pots and Pans
- Cell phones
- TVs, microwaves, computers, etc.
- Perfume and mouth wash
- Knives, scissors or other sharp items
- Worn clothing and/or household goods
- Children’s toys
- Men’s clothing
Other agencies accepting gently used and new clothing and household goods:
- Damiano Center — 206 W 4th Street, Room 212, Duluth — 218-722-5247
- Goodwill — 700 Garfield Avenue, Duluth — 218-722-3050
- Goodwill — 4883 Miller Trunk Highway, Hermantown — 218-722-3050